I’ve shared with you that Simply Indulgent Teas are available in tea bags but did you also know they are available in single-serve cups for Keurig® makers? I had no idea until recently and I was super excited to receive a box of each to try. I love my Keurig and enjoy trying new teas and coffees!
They are like a yummy treat in the middle of the day or the end of the day and only takes a few moments to prepare – not hours like anything else this yummy! Red Rose gives the chance to take a “time out” from the constant hustle and bustle of your lives, and relax and savor a moment doing what you want to do.
Handcrafted Red Rose® Simply Indulgent single serve cups deliver rich decadent flavors that demonstrate our passion for a truly superior taste experience, one that can be conveniently enjoyed all day long.
Single-serve cup flavors include:
- Vanilla Biscotti – The soothing essence of black tea has been infused with 100% natural indulgence. The fusion of natural vanilla and biscotti flavors provides the perfect complement to deliver sheer decadence and endless aroma.
- Cinnamon Bun – This deliciously indulgent treat has brought together the warming flavor of cinnamon with the natural essence of black tea for a lusciously smooth cup of tea. You will first be consumed by the allure, then by the aroma and finally by the taste.
- Spice Chai – An exotic, yet traditional blend of Indian spices, including cardamom, ginger, clove, star anise and cinnamon have been complemented with the subtle notes of black tea to deliver layers of tantalizing flavor and an alluring aroma.
- Sweet Mint – The naturally soothing flavor of spearmint and peppermint has been infused with the perfect touch of sweetness and then blended with the essence of black tea for a delicate, one of a kind taste experience.
I received a box of each to enjoy and let me tell you I sure did! My favorite is the Spice Chai and it’s sweet enough that it doesn’t need any other sweeteners and perhaps may even be too sweet for some. I invited a friend over to enjoy some tea with me but they were too sweet for her. That was when we noticed the first ingredient was sugar. But don’t let that scare you because I still really enjoyed them.
My next favorite was the Cinnamon Bun, but that didn’t surprise me considering the Cinnamon Streusel is also a favorite of mine from the Simply Indulgent line. If you enjoy Vanilla flavored coffee then you’ll love the Vanilla Biscotti as it reminded me of drinking Vanilla flavored coffee. I actually enjoyed this one with a little bit of milk too!
You can get a box of 12 single-serve coupons for $8 and you’ll find them in stores that carry Red Rose teas. If your store doesn’t carry them then ask them too!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win 4 boxes of Red Rose Single Serve Tea!
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. This is a new widget I’m trying and I hope you like it. Please let me know if you have any questions about it or problems with it! Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter.
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.