This post is Sponsored by Yankee Candle but my opinions are 100% my own!
Yankee Candle recently announced the launch of eight new Yankee Candle® fragrances in both its classic jar form and contemporary Pure Radiance™ line for fall 2014. Inspired by the scents, sounds and sweet treats swirling through the air throughout this beloved season, this new line captures the autumn aura in a potpourri of rich earth tones and fresh fragrance notes. Yankee Candle’s fall offerings are available for purchase now at Yankee Candle’s more than 500 retail stores, www.yankeecandle.com and select specialty retailers and gift shops while supplies last.
I love Yankee Candles and I get excited whenever I hear they have new scents. There is always something good.
NEW FALL FRAGRANCES
- Cranberry Pear – A positively delectable union of sweet and tart … fresh orchard pears drizzled with decadent cranberry syrup.
- Berrylicious – Sheer ecstasy … ripe, juicy blueberries on a crisp bed of creamy vanilla icing is the perfect dessert topping.
- Chocolate Layer Cake – The scrumptious layering of cocoa and chocolate mousse is pure decadence.
- Bay Leaf Wreath – Such a refreshing way to welcome the season … an aromatic blend of bay leaves, orange, and cedarwood.
- Silver Birch – Autumn is in the air … the slight crispness of an early fall breeze mingles with the spicy dryness of just-turning leaves.
NEW FALL PURE RADIANCE™ FRAGRANCES
- Orchard – Goodness from the earth … breathe in the scent of fresh air, crisp red apples, and bright citrus.
- Ginger Pumpkin – Dessert gets a spicy twist in this delectable, fresh-baked blend of ginger, pumpkin and cognac.
- Cafe – This irresistible blend of roasted, sweet and creamy aromas warmly invites you to savor the moment.
I received two candles – A Jar of Berrylicious and Pure Radiance Cafe. I love coffee so I instantly fell in love with the Cafe candle. But not just because of the small, which was amazing, but because I love the design of the Pure Radiance Cafe candle. They are decorative as well as nice smelling. These are perfect for a gift and I like to keep them on my mantel.
The jar of Berrylicious smelled good enough to eat, seriously! Anything Berry scented is yummy and my girls LOVED it too. Once again, Yankee Candle didn’t disappoint!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win Two Yankee Candles Berrylicious and Café.
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click-through to the site to enter the giveaway.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
If you are looking for more giveaways, be sure to follow my Fun Giveaways Pinterest board!
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.