Yoplait and My Blog Spark recently sent me a “Get Strong & Healthy” gift bag that included a free coupon for Yoplait yogurt, an autographed copy of Nancy O’Dell’s new book “Full of Life”, and a yoga mat with carry-bag.
Did you know that Yoplait yogurt is the only leading brand of yogurt containing calcium and vitamin D in every serving (10-20 percent of your daily value of vitamin D and an excellent source of calcium). They offer a large variety of great tasting flavors to help the whole family meet their vitamin D and calcium needs.
Here are some interesting facts:
- 76% of the population is falling short of getting enough vitamin D; and 72% of the population is not getting enough calcium in their diets
- Consuming calcium and vitamin D during childhood and adolescence can help reduce risk of fractures in adulthood
Getting an adequate amount of calcium and vitamin D, paired with exercise, is important to help build and maintain strong, healthy bones. Yoplait is partnering with Nancy O’Dell, entertainment news reporter and celebrity mom, who understands the importance of incorporating calcium and Vitamin D into her diet, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I tried the yogurt and I love it. My favorite is the custard because it’s more of a dessert in my opinion, and one I don’t have to feel guilty about. Nancy’s book is perfect for a new or expectant mom but I enjoyed reading about her journey and found myself nodding my head, agreeing with her through most of the book. The yoga mat is great with the carry bag, I’ve always wanted to do Yoga so maybe this will push me to do it.
Yoplait and My Blog Spark have also offered to give (2) two Lucky Frugal RI Mama readers a “Get Strong & Healthy” gift bag which includes a free coupon for Yoplait yogurt**, an autographed copy of Nancy’s new book “Full of Life”, and a yoga mat with carry-bag.
How to Enter:
Mandatory Entry – Leave me a comment and tell me what is your favorite way to stay active for yourself and your family? That’s it, pretty simple as usual.
You must do the above first for any of the extra entries to count. You can then enter up to 6+ more times by doing any or all of the following:
- Follow Frugal RI Mama on twitter
- Sign up for to receive my RSS feed (add me to your favorite reader)
- Subscribe to Frugal RI Mama by Email
- Tweet about the giveaway (please include @frugalrimama – can do once a day)
- Blog about this giveaway
- Comment on any other post (can do once a day) then leave a link here to your post (other giveaway posts do not count)
- Become a Fan of Frugal RI Mama on Facebook
Just leave a separate comment for each additional entry for them to count.
Open to US Residents only. This giveaway will end Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be picked by Random.org and announced the next day and will have 48 hours to claim their prize or I will choose another winner.
**Please note: the free coupon is not valid within the following states: ID, LA, ND, NJ, NV and TN.