This post is Sponsored by Truvia® but my opinions are 100% my own!
Truvia® is my choice of sweetener for my coffee at home. I wish I could get it at coffee shops but so far I can’t. So when I bake this holiday season, I’ll be trying their Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend for sure.
NEW Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend:
- Designed for easy, at-home baking, the new Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend is a blend of Truvia® natural sweetener and brown sugar.
- Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend provides brown-sugar-like taste and texture in recipes, and is the only brown sugar product that offers 75% fewer calories than brown sugar.
- Baked goods made with Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend will have brown-sugar-like texture and moistness and will bake and brown like recipes that are made with brown sugar.
- Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend is available at retail stores nationwide in a 1-pound resealable bag.
- Discover great-tasting, reduced-calorie recipes and additional Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend tips at truvia.com/recipes.
My family loves Monkey Bread so I figured lets try it with the Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend and see if they notice a difference. I’m happy it has less calories but if it doesn’t taste good, then it’s not worth it.
So I followed the recipe from the Truvia website but made a mistake and used 4 cans of big biscuits so it was double the amount of biscuits needed – oops! So I had to start over again from scratch and got the can of smaller sized biscuits and it worked out perfectly and was delicious. No one knew it was made with Truvia because all the taste was there!
(1) Koupon Karen reader will win some Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend.
To enter the giveaway, use the Giveaway Tools widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click-through to the site to enter the giveaway.
As a reminder, comments left on Facebook or Twitter will not be included. You must follow the instructions on the widget about the proper way to enter. Of course Facebook is in no way associated with this giveaway!
If you are looking for more giveaways, be sure to follow my Fun Giveaways Pinterest board!
Disclosure: I received a Free product for review. My opinions are 100% mine.